Last week Conner got to dress up as a character from a book, so we chose Sam I am, from Green Eggs and Ham. Conner was so excited when he got home from school. He said everyone loved it and all the kids on the bus were pretending to eat his green eggs and ham.
7 comments:
you're such a cute mom! look at that cool get up!
That is so cute and creative!
It was cute. Reuben didn't want to be anything. oh well. Connor was so proud of his tall hat! did you make it?
Yes, I did make it. It was super easy, just a tube with a top and bottom sewn on it!
well I still think you are amazing! I hope it helped today for me to take your kids on a ride to my house.
cute!
You've had your sewing machine out a few times lately haven't you? I really love that dress you made. I need to follow your example and get my machine going.
Post a Comment