Mark and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last week. I am so grateful for my husband and for all that he does for me. He is an amazing husband and father and I am so glad that we are together and have 3 amazing boys.
We were able to ditch the boys with Mark's parents and go camping and hiking for a couple days. It was so nice to spend time alone together and also so nice to not have to jump at every little boy request. I absolutely love my boys but I also love being able to spend time with Mark, just the two of us.
It is not really camping when you get to roll in this!

We hiked Little Wild Horse & Bell Canyon. It was lots of fun and something that Mark and I have never done before. 









We went for a ride in the razor during the afternoon. And ended up running into a man who was really stuck in a big mud hole. So we drove back to our camp and drove back with the truck and pulled him out. It reminded me of our glory days back when we were dating and we would go up and play around the mountains around Snow College. 

We ate dinner out of a can, which I have never done before.

The next morning we rode around on some trails around Temple Mountain and saw a lot of the old Uranium Mines. It was neat to see all the stuff that was left behind from the mines.



I love you babe and can't wait for another year together!
4 comments:
What an adventure!!! Good for you guys for getting away just the two of you for a few days! I'm jealous! Congrats on 9 years!
Congratulations on 9 years - seems like yesterday!
How fun! I'm glad I get to see pictures, which by the way...who took them of the two of you?
Congrats! What a fun time to get to spend together. And you're right...that's not camping! How did you get so lucky?
Post a Comment