Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A couple weeks ago...

I have not been so good at blogging lately. Maybe I am just too busy with all my spare time since Conner is in school all day. Oh well!

A couple weeks ago we went on a little family outting to the zoo. It was nice to spend a day together without worrying about the next thing we needed to get done at home. It has been a pretty busy summer for us, especially Mark working a lot.

The boys liked the animals and running around. And Ryder called every single animal a "moo." It was a great day!
Conner was really excited to see the baby elephant because his kindergarten class talked about elephants a lot. And he even got to touch a boa constrictor.
Paxton and Ryder loved the train. Too bad it is only a 2 minute train ride, they would have done that all day long!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

cute! I bet Kiara would call everything moo too! that's the sound she knows...and cluck cluck cluck! You are genius for using backpack leashes!!