All summer long I couldn't wait for this day, but now that it is here I am a little sad to have him gone all day long. But he is ready for it and so am I. He said that he had a good day and was really excited that he got 3 recesses. But that is about as much as I can get out of him. 

Here is his giant 1st day of school cookie. Don't worry he didn't eat the whole thing and I also don't usually let him sit on the table!
3 comments:
Wow he is getting so tall!! That's an awesome cookie, I like that idea.
Awwww, Maren...How can he be a 1st grader??? How can MY baby be starting kindergarten??? I love reading about your beautiful family and the adorable parents you and Mark are! Love ya!
you are such a cute mom, I wish I would have done something like that. That's still about all I can get out of Reuben!
Post a Comment