I cannot believe it but school was actually canceled today because of all the snow. I think we had close to 14 inches. It was crazy and absolutely beautiful. Conner could not wait to get outside and build a snowman. We had to fix it a few times because Paxton liked to push the top off of it and then Bo was trying to find something inside of it and would dig the whole thing away. But we finally finished it. And not more than 5 minutes later, Paxton pushed the top off again. Good thing I took a picture first so we can show Mark.

The boys had lots of fun playing in the snow while I was shoveling. And they got to play a lot because it took almost 2 hours to shovel our driveway and I didn't even do the sidewalks.


2 comments:
WOW! This is when I miss the Snow! What a fun day for your kids! We were at the park today in shorts and t-shirts, still sweating... I wish I was there with you...
What a great work out for you. Two hours of shoveling, sheesh. You need an Elden and a Brother Belt to just snowplow the whole neighborhood for you. PS, we like Mark's long hair.
Post a Comment