We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving and with all the help from the boys it looks quite interesting. I thought about getting all new decorations this year, but I think I will wait a few more years and then maybe they will not be destroyed.


Mark had to work late one night so I decided to try and decorate our gingerbread house without him. Usually things like this don't go very well without both of us there to help but the boys did great. Paxton had lots of fun and what a great fine motor skill project this was!


We had the Monfredi Christmas party on Conner's birthday. It is always lots of fun and there is LOTS of food. I always eat way too much! We had cake and ice cream for Conner's birthday too.





2 comments:
I love letting my kids decorate our tree. It's always interesting, that's for sure. I'm not sure how many clumps of balls we had together for the longest time. I think Brynlee is stashing them all under the couch now...
I LOVE the pic of Paxton putting things on the gingerbread house with his tongue sticking out!!! He is concentrating so hard you can tell! So cute!
Post a Comment