Every Easter we spend the Saturday with my Grandma in Mayfield with the huge extended family. The kids all love it and are so excited to go find their Easter bunnies. We had our picnic at the church again because of the weather, but I am glad it is there because it is a lot easier than out in the hills. Although I do miss hiking all over the hills to find our Easter bunnies. And I hope that someday my kids will be able to have that experience and create that memory like I have.

The Easter bunny visited our house on Easter morning. The kids were excited to get a few little presents and search for eggs. It was a great weekend and fun to be with our family.

(Conner looks so skinny in these pictures. He likes to not wear a shirt for bed anymore. I promised that the kid eats a ton!)





3 comments:
I agree...Easter in the hills is much better than Easter at the church. Although I'm sure it is much easier to keep track of your kids at the church... Great memories. :)
What a cute idea to hunt for bunnies! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
WOW! He is really good looking and he has a gorgeous body. He looks so frickin beautiful without a shirt! Luv the picture!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7yjvz_lXaoRgEdMYFRdiMApoM6rLTa749rJFqjmfgcIhDGUX7w4sCuFtJN22FiRm3ODL4PfJY39gRLdFYPvRvEVPneoKvcuMNGbzTcQARiare6qgcH8xa8p5dfhWA17hOpyRwFep2vtY1/s0/Picture+029.jpg
Post a Comment