I have been really bad at keeping caught up on my blog lately. This summer has really put a kink in my day, especially with Paxton not taking a nap anymore. That kid has to be watched like a hawk or else we're in big trouble.
May wasn't too busy of a month, except for school getting out, or that was the only pictures that I took the whole month.
Paxton graduated from preschool and will be moving on to Kindergarten. It was a day filled with a lot of different emotions. I told the bus driver that I couldn't cry today and I did pretty good except for getting a little teary-eyed when I was taking pictures with Paxton's teacher and aides. They were so good to him this year and I loved that I was able to help out in the class a lot this year.
 |
| Paxton getting his diploma |
 |
| They sang Paxton's favorite song, Alphabet Song |
 |
| Miss Ashley |
 |
| Miss Britt |
 |
| Miss Natalie |
 |
| Miss Sharon |
No comments:
Post a Comment