Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of School

Here are the annual 1st day of school pictures next to our bear.  I'm always amazed at how much my kids have grown during the year when I compare these pictures to last years. 

Paxton started Kindergarten this year.  His day starts pretty early with the bus picking him up at 7:20.  We have only missed it a few times because I have let him sleep in a few times.  I'm really happy about his school this year but I am a little frustrated with how long he is on the bus, to and from school.  He doesn't get home until almost 4:00.  So it is a long day for him. 
 Conner starts 2nd grade.  I still can't believe it but he just keeps getting older and older.  Time needs to slow down.  He is excited for school and I'm excited for all the things he is going to learn this year. 
 
Ryder didn't want to be left out of the pictures!
Ryder started preschool the week after the older boys.  A couple moms in the neighborhood and doing a joy school.  I'm really happy with it.  It is perfect for Ryder.  He loves to go to "school at my friend's house!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute your boys are! I can't believe (although not surprised) at how tall Conner is...Here's to a fun year!

Leanne said...

so cute! love the giant backpack on Ryder!

Janene said...

Cute pictures by the bear! They sure are growing up fast!