My grandma was an amazing lady. I look up to her in every way and she was such a wonderful example to me.
One of my most memorable moments of my grandma was right after Paxton was born and Conner was just barely 2 years old. I was having a really hard time because Paxton had just been released from the hospital and Conner decided that he didn't need to take naps anymore. It was in the afternoon and I was really tired and struggling with Conner trying to get him to take a nap and Paxton was fussing and crying in the other room. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do with myself and I didn't think that I could make it through the day when my grandma just showed up at my door. I had no idea that she was coming but it was the perfect moment. She sat down and read books to Conner for a long time and gave me the time that I needed to take care of Paxton. She loved her grandchildren and great-grandchildren so much and I am so grateful that Conner was able to really get to know her and spend time with her.
This is just one of the many wonderful memories I have of my grandma. I wish miss her so much and am sad that my children won't have the memories that I have of her. I hope that they will be able to remember how wonderful she was.
Right after Ryder was born
This is at our families cabin. Often when we were up there on a Sunday we would have a little devotional.
1 comment:
She looks like a sweet lady. What neat memories, love the story of her coming right when you needed her. :)
Post a Comment