January got off to a great start for us. Paxton came down with some sort of Pox virus. It didn't seem to bother him but he just looked awful. He's a trooper though. I can't believe how well he handles all of the things that he goes through. He is one amazing little boy.

I decided to join a few friends in a Photography challenge for the month of January. I did pretty good for the first week or so but then life got pretty crazy and I didn't finish it out. I'm sad that I didn't but I did have fun with what I did do and learned a little more about how to use my camera. Here are a few of the pictures I took.


2 comments:
I just looked at your pictures - they are awesome!
Good Job on your pictures Maren! You've always been good at that. I remember you taking a lot of pictures when you were in High School for a photography class...
Post a Comment