Saturday was the 5k run that my mom and I have done the past few years. My dad actually participated in it too this year which was really fun. I don't know why, but I was really nervous about it because I am not in as good of shape as I have been in the past. It was really fun. My dad beat both my mom and I by a minute and a half. And my mom and I beat our last year's time by almost 4 minutes. So we actually did pretty well. Paxton also came with me and he loved to watch all of the people walking around us. Every so often he would just start laughing and it made everyone around us laugh too.
I say this every year, but I hope next year to be in good enough shape to run the whole time and maybe place in the top 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment