Sunday, June 3, 2007

Paxton's newest achievement

We started having the physical therapist come and work with Paxton this week. I was really excited to have her come and show us things to work on with him. Well, she came in and pull out a toy and he cruised the whole length of the couch to get to it. He has never done this for me, ever! It was so exciting. I can occasionally get him to do it again, but he really has to have some good motivation to do it.

He is so active and just loves being able to play. I joke with friends and family that if we go outside I need to cage him in so that he won't get into everything. He absolutely loves the dirt and playing in the bark and gravel. He is so very busy and loves every minute of it!

No comments: