Friday, June 22, 2007

Another good doctor's appointment

If you have seen Paxton lately you probably know that his eye has been red for about a month now. I have just thought that it was allergies because it was always worse when we would go outside and especially the morning after we spent a day outside. It never bothered him and he never itched his eyes though.

Well, I took him to the doctor because it was looking worse than before and he didn't think that it was allergies. So he sent us to an opthomologist to have it checked out. Well that totally freaked me out. Here I had been giving my little boy benadryl for a month thinking that it was allergies, and now it might not be.

We just got back from the eye doctor and he did confirm that it was allergies. Whew! I was so worried that I had done major damage to his little eyes from an infection.

No comments: