Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been working really hard to finish up all of our many projects at our house. Here is what we have been up to:

Mark's parents came up last weekend to help us finish building our deck. I am so glad it is done and I absolutely love it! I am so glad that Mark is handy and can do things like this for us. The boys love to help out their dad.

Project #2 was putting rock in all the left over places in our yard. It looks really good too, but I was too proccupied chasing Paxton around to get a picture of it. Paxton was having so much fun playing in the rocks with his dump truck, but he also got a little distracted and spent some time in the fire pit too.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Look at all the posting you have been doing! I have been behind the times and missing it all! I love paxton in the fire pit! Aren't date nights so fun?

Meighan said...

Your boys are so dang cute! Paxton just makes me smile (yes, it's a good thing kids are cute, or they'd be in a lot more trouble). We sure miss you guys. It's fun to see what you're up to.