This pic is for Mark. Daddy and the boys in front of a "big rock".
Monday, September 15, 2008
Dune Buggy Fun
We took the dune buggy out last Saturday for the afternoon. It was really fun and nice to get out of the house and play for a while. We just went up to Sheep Creek for a few hours, went on a little walk and had a picnic on the trailor. I am sure it is quite the sight, to see all five of us squished into the dune buggy, but it is a lot of fun.



This pic is for Mark. Daddy and the boys in front of a "big rock".
This pic is for Mark. Daddy and the boys in front of a "big rock".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your family is so cute! How is baby Ryder? Okay, you guys are moving? What in the world?! Where are you headed? Now I wish we would have put ours up for sale, but your house is so darn cute! Let us know where you're headed!
Ok - so I debated if I was brave enough to leave a comment or not but obviously decided I would... You don't know me... I go way back with the Monfredi's!! I played basketball and was a good friend with Jamie a LONG time ago. I was thinking about her the other day and then so happened to come across your blog from the whole Emery County connection! I don't know the best way to contact her but if you could give her my email address (ejmadsen5@msn.com) I would love to chat and catch up with her and her family! Thanks! I hope you don't think I am crazy!!!
BTW - your boys are precious! I looked through your blog and I am pretty sure I didn't see a picture where your cute little Paxton was not smiling. He is adorable! Congrats to Mark for having such a beautiful family!
such a cute family!
Post a Comment