Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lucky 7

It is our 7 year anniversary today. I can't believe that it has been that long. I love Mark so much and am so grateful for him and all he does for the boys and me. He really is AMAZING! I honestly can say that I love him more now than I ever have, which might be hard to believe for those of you that knew us when we had our "velcro suits on."



Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Monfredi for tending our kids on Friday and Saturday so that we could celebrate. We had a ton of fun. We saw the Batman movie at the IMAX theater on Friday night and then we went through Timp cave on Saturday and spent the day just doinng whatever we wanted without the kids. It was so nice to spend time together without the boys.



4 comments:

Lily said...

Congrats. We just had an anniversary too!

shelby said...

Sounds like you had fun! Congrats on 7 years!

Janene said...

Congratulations on 7 Years! Sounds like you had fun celebrating. :)

Tammy said...

happy anniversary!!! yeah! and you've been tagged, check out the blog