Monday, November 10, 2008

I guess if you ask enough

Mommy will eventually cave. I really didn't want to do it, but I finally decided to dress up as Princess Leia. I didn't think I could pull it off, but in the end it was really fun. We have a pretty cute little Star Wars family. Conner absolutely loves Star Wars and can't get enough of it. I wonder how much longer it will last, probably forever!

Although, Mark had a different Princess Leia costume in mind, if you know what I mean. I would post a picture, but this is a family blog!

6 comments:

Jules said...

you guys are stylin!
okay--growing up I had no idea about Star Wars--5 girls--we watched girlie things. then I married Parker....Easton and Parker are both obsessed with it. and, yes, I have now watched them all numerous times. :)
I love Ryder's outfit!

Nicole said...

you guys look great!!!! i love doing family themes for halloween! you guys rock! you make an awesome leia! you could have pulled off the other costume too, but you might have gotten cold. ;) i think you made the right decision. haha! love the r2d2 costume! i can't see what paxton is...???

Nicole said...

OF COURSE! C3PO! DUH! way cute! i might just steal your idea someday...tweak it a bit cuz of noemi, but still! WAY CUTE!

Holly said...

Hi Maren! Thanks for saying hello. My Max has recently become obsessed with Star Wars too! I am not sure where the obsession comes from, and am starting to realize that at this age boys have some kind of genetic predisposition to figuring out that cool things like Star Wars, Batman, and Indiana Jones exist and that they should worship them.

You have a beautiful family. I would love to pick your brain about having three kids sometime... Keep in touch!

Hupp Family said...

ok, that is too funny because Joe wanted me to dress in the other leia costume too. I told after my appointment with Dr. 90210. (wink) One of our wholesalers actually sells that costume, isn't that funny? If you need a discount...let me know! Preston was Yoda for Halloween. Great picture!

Tammy said...

hahaha, a different Leia costume...haha. That cracks me UP! You can't go out in public with that!