Friday, May 22, 2009

Conner's Preschool Graduation

We went to Conner's preschool graduation on Thursday. Mark's parents came up for it but my parents were on vacation so they missed it. It turned out really cute and the kids all did a really good job. His teacher, Mrs. Jackie, is amazing. I am so glad that I was able to find this preschool for him. It has been really good to get him ready for kindergarten and meet some new friends.

They sang a bunch of really cute songs and had little dances for each one. This was one of my favorites, so I had him perform it so I could video tape it, since my video cameras battery was dead at the program.



This was about a river and they had some good actions for it. I wish I had the video camera for this one. There was a little boy behind Conner that was really into it and I was laughing so hard. This song was "I love America, Yes I do!"Here Conner is getting his graduation certificate and taking a bow.

Conner and Mrs. Jackie

2 comments:

Jules said...

how cute. I can't believe he is going to go to kindergarten in the fall....weird.

Tammy said...

too cute. It's fun to have little celebrations for moving on. Especially when they sing and dance and have so much fun with it. I love it. That is a really big preschool class!