Sunday, May 3, 2009
More of Ryder's Firsts
Ryder is getting so big. He can now walk along the couch and we catch him standing up without holding on to anything quite often now. But I still think it will be a while until he is walking. He also had another first this week, his first Oreo cookie, by accident of course. I gave the big boys a cookie and while I wasn't watching Paxton gave Ryder a little piece and Ryder loved it! He was really mad at me when I took it away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! LOVE that paxton shared his cookies with him....can't blame Ryder for wanting more oreo.... hehe! :) he IS getting so big! man! we need to plan a neighborhood something so we can hang out again! not for a couple of weeks though...i'll be in zombie, newborn stage starting in just a couple of days! wahoo! :) so fun to hear from you!!!
aww, mom! you took it away! Come one! He'll survive right? hehe. I wish I could trick my kids into thinking carrots tasted like oreo cookies!
Post a Comment