The day before Paxton's surgery, he went on the last field trip of the school year. They went to the fish hatchery, Salem Ponds, and somewhere else, but I cannot remember where. All of the kids caught a fish and they fileted it and got it ready for everyone to cook. So here is Pac getting ready to eat his little fish. His teacher and the aides all said that he had so much fun and he was exhausted when I picked him up off the bus.
3 comments:
I'm sorry he had such a hard time after surgery. What a little sweetheart he is.
I love your new house. Bet you're having fun with it.
I feel like a terrible friend! what surgery did her have? how did he do? Lily says it didn't go well? We gotta hang out sometime!
ok, I just read the earlier post! I hope all is well. That's a lot in one shot!
Post a Comment